My client is one of the worlds leading advertising agency based in Central London. They are looking to appoint a UI Designer on a permanent basis.
My client is looking for an exceptional designer. Someone who lives for their craft and believes that design has the power to change the world. You can see the potential in any brief and can help identify and develop innovative solutions to solve any problem. You know the 'why' behind your work and can present it with great confidence.
We are looking for a flexible designer, you'll be happy to work solo on smaller briefs, as you are to be a key part of a team on bigger ones. This is a hands-on position, but you will also oversee more junior members of the team.
- You'll work with Creative teams including Creative and Design Directors to ensure the design meets, and exceeds client expectations
- Collaborating with UX, Project Managers and Developers, you'll work to ensure the project runs smoothly
- With your set of skills, more junior members of the team will look to you to help them develop their skills. You'll help mentor them to meet and exceed their personal goals
- Managing and delivering high quality design deliverables throughout all phases of a project
- Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Showcase a compelling portfolio of work, with a wide variety of digital design work, mobile experience would be a plus
- Outstanding presentation skills and comfortable working directly with clients
- Proficiency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
- An excellent eye for detail
- You have examples of successful projects e.g. smashing performance targets or award recognition
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted