IT Systems Project Manager - 18-month FTC - £45,000 Pro-Rata - Stevenage
Our client, a biotechnology business, are looking for an IT Systems Project Manager to join them on a fixed-term contract based in Stevenage.
You'll be responsible for the overall management of a range of new IT business applications which are fundamental to the business. You'll be responsible for ensuring that the systems comply with industry regulations.
- Management and on-time delivery of the business application projects
- Implement a structured approach to the continuation and conclusion of the projects
- Re-baseline detailed programmes for systems
- Ensure project governance is maintained including creating and maintaining project documentation, organising project meetings and recording their minutes and actions.
- Produce GANTT charts and resourcing details
- Maintain Risk Management system and risks for systems
- Review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks in respect to the projects
- Input and advise on the status of the project and suggest any changes or improvements
- Ensure all internal stakeholders and recognised committees are updated with progress throughout the remaining duration of the project
- Manage the overall budget in conjunction with key stakeholders and ensure cost effective and best value is maintained
- Provide regular and detailed reports as required
- Ensure transparency of the overall process to all stakeholders
- Manage change control and strictly adhere to agreed process
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
Your skills / experience:
- GAMP 5 & Annex 11 understanding and experience. Must also be familiar with the MHRA requirements concerning validated systems data integrity
- Pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience of pharma industry and IT validation essential
- Previous experience of similar scale system implementations
- Prince 2, Agile or similar structured approach to projects and change management
- MS Office I MS Project experience (experience of SAP would be of benefit)
- Seniority and gravitas to assume control of the current live status of the project and excellent communications and presentation skills to report to colleagues and industry leaders
- Strategic thinker with experience of influencing clients and providing improvements
- Knowledge and experience of OJEU and ITT / Tender process
- Budgeting and cost control skills/ experience
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted