Global energy commodity trading company in London are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to develop front office trading optimisation applications, utilising the Microsoft environment with a focus on C#, .NET and Angular
You will work in a highly technical, fast paced front office team alongisde Traders, Analysts, other Software Developers & QAs, playing a pivotal role in both Greenfield development and the long-term transformation of real-time, distributed applications into the Web.
The role will be hybrid and you could go from facing existing complex, multi-threaded C# business logic through to building trading screens in Angular on the UI. Therefore, it's ideal that you have an even confidence across both the back & front-end & are not afraid to get stuck in & improve!
Excellent communication is essential as you will be speaking with the business. You will be actively encouraged to research new, relevant technologies to make suggestions on ways to make improvements, increase efficiency & scalability.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong C# to a foundation level (multi-threading, memory management, garbage collection) on .NET or .NET Core
- Trading lifecycle knowledge, particularly front office & around energy commodities (oil, power, gas)
- Messaging / Middleware: WCF, Web API, Web Sockets, RabbitMQ, TIBCO, MSMQ, Kafka etc.
- Agile, Scrum / Kanban experience and a passion for driving best practise TDD & Automation Testing
- SQL Server/ Oracle/ NoSQL
Ideally you can bring a few of these...
- Design and development of SPA's in Angular 2+ (ideally 7/8), using HTML5, CSS
- Experience setting up or deploying to Azure (AWS / GCP could also be useful)
- Microservices (moving from monolith)
- Docker / Kubernetes containerisation experience
- CI/ CD toolset
This is a permanent role, paying £70,000 - £85,000 + bonus + benefits
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted