Join a scaling Trading Technology business as they expand their C# Engineering team due to interest from investors to scale one of their platform offerings; leading to an increased number of users & the need for innovative new functionality.
You'll be owning projects from end to end (no QAs, no DevOps Engineers); you build it you own it!
There's a healthy pipeline of Greenfield projects for 2021 & beyond & you'll be working across multiple Trading Technology development streams, primarily risk management, real-time pricing, order management & trade execution.
The team take a pragmatic approach to programming & they are using Service Orientated Architecture, C#, .NET/ .NET Core, Docker, SQL, WebAPI, NUnit, Moq, Team City, Git... Their deployments are on-site.
Ultimately, you're going for a company reliant upon technology, creating and delivering complex solutions that compete with some of the biggest names in Financial Technology. You'll be involved in the whole SDLC, take ownership of solutions, bring new ideas, execute them & watch as they're used right in front of you! (once you're back in the office that is...)
You'll be constantly learning about the trading of global commodities from a technology perspective whilst progressing yourself technically. Enthusiasm, strong communication & collaboration are KEY.
This role will be approx. 60 - 70% server-side & 30 - 40% UI development
What are we looking for?
- A self-proclaimed excellent knowledge of C# (OOP), together with a degree (2.1+) in Computer Science, Maths, Science or related field
- Experience in and a passion for writing quality, reusable, scalable and well-tested code in an Agile environment & a drive to automate wherever possible
- 4 + years' experience in: C#, .NET (ideally .NET Core) & SQL Server, having built something from the ground up
- Experience in developing SPAs in either React.js, Angular or Vue.js (UI of choice is to be confirmed & you will get a voice in this)
- Excellent communication, written & verbal & a passion for trading & financial services
Nice to haves:
- Python/ NodeJS
- CMS Experience
- Messaging (Rabbit MQ, Kafka)
Up to £75k (D.O.E.) + bonus (discretionary) + benefits (pension, healthcare). This role will be mostly based in Central London post COVID-19
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted