Senior UX Designer
My client is a leading innovative travel business based in the Central London area.
They are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our awesome in-house UX/UI team on a permanent basis. If you're passionate about creating engaging and high performing experiences, then this could be the right role for you!
This is an exciting role, where you'll oversee the user experience design of a range of digital projects, from responsive web sites, to native mobile applications and offline installations.
You'll be responsible for the end-to-end UX process on projects and products, from gathering requirements and insights, researching customer needs and understanding business objectives, defining the user experience through concepts, wireframes and prototyping.
We're looking for someone to:
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders across the business to understand and interpret requirements and identify opportunities
- Facilitate discovery workshops to capture and define the project scope and ambition and conduct / support interviews to determine customer needs
- Propose a range of original creative conceptual ideas for projects that bring simplicity, usability and accessibility to complex user experience problems
- Design information architecture, site maps, and user flows to build common understanding and alignment across the team and stakeholders
- Create storyboards or sketches to visualise and bring your UX solutions to life
- Create interactive models and prototypes using Axure, Sketch, InVision, etc. to simulate functionality
- Validate ideas and designs through face-to-face and remote user testing research and then iterate using the findings to refine the solution
- Present UX solutions internally to the team and project stakeholders, and justify the rationale behind UX decisions, including test results as evidence where necessary.
- Work closely with the Analytics and Insights teams to understand user behaviour and construct A/B and MVT test plans
- Knowledge-share with other UX team members and contribute to our collaborative culture
- Support the product owner in writing user stories that clearly articulate the intention and function of product features, so they are actionable by the development team
- Work closely with the product owner to understand the value the product is delivering by setting, tracking, and analysing quantitative metrics
- Champion user experience across the company and with senior stakeholders and demonstrate the benefits the UX process brings
- Own and manage the user experience throughout the project lifecycle, pairing with developers to transform wireframes and prototypes into functioning products
- Mentor and support the junior members of the UX team
- A passion for creating best-in-breed digital user experiences
- To be a motivated self-starter and empathetic creative problem solver who can think laterally with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstratable experience working as a UX/Product designer on digital products or services for web and mobile native apps, with a strong understanding of the differing UX/UI conventions unique to each
- Proficient in prototyping and mapping tools to varying levels of fidelity (Axure, InVision, Sketch, Marvel, Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
- Experience in visual design and interaction design will be a positive advantageous
- To show involvement in project activities from initial discovery through to delivery
- Proven experience of using data, analytics and insight to inform UX decisions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to rationalise design decisions with stakeholders and non-technical colleagues
- Experience across multiple user testing tools and platforms
- Have used a wide variety of user research and testing methods - e.g. in-depth interviews, surveys, workshops, remote testing, analysis
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your end-to-end UX process and thinking, as well as showcasing your prototyping skills - across both native mobile apps and web
Whats on offer? Amazing travel benefits, exclusive perks/discounts and a great pension scheme.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted