Project Manager (Development Products) - Permanent - up to £50k - London
Our client, a global creative agency, are looking for a Project Manager to come on board on a permanent basis to take care of several products which are currently in development for the retail space.
As a Project Manager, you'll manage and control the product development and launch from testing phase through to implementation and product launch.
You'll have an understanding of and previous experience ein the Microsoft suite, i.e. Azure, Dynamics 365, Offices, Projects, hardware etc.
- Define the scope of the project to be undertaken including documenting the requirements
- Work with the client to ideate, play an advisory role on the feature and prioritise the feature backlog where necessary
- Plan the start and work towards a defined finish
- Identify out of scope items and manage the estimation, impact and stakeholder approval of change requests
- Work with Design, Marketing and Technology delivery leads to identify resourcing requirements for the project
- Manage the work allocated to the delivery team (creation of JIRA tickets, assignment of tasks and ensure JIRA boards are up to date and accurate)
- Facilitate daily project stand-ups with all relevant team members
- Ensure that the project is delivered in line with a client's expectations not just in terms of timeline, but also functionality and quality
- Ensure that best practices across Design, Marketing and Technology are followed by engaging relevant subject matter experts at appropriate stages in the project
- Knowledge of key technologies like Microsoft, Salesforce, CRM solutions, Inventory management, IOT etc.
- Report on project risks, schedule, budget, conflicts and overall delivery progress
- Develop a RACI chart where a project is being delivered with multiple partners
- Play a proactive role in risk mitigation and ensure Client Partner is informed of risks identified as well as mitigation plans
- Ensure there is enough contingency on project commitments to allow for any unforeseen delays
Your skills / experience:
Excellent project management skills, including the following:
- Manage workflow using the company process. Managing budgets and timings and keeping projects on track Managing client (internal and external) expectations
- Effective resource management in partnership with resource managers
- Demonstrate attention to detail throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Ownership, creation and updates of project budgets.
- Ensuring that all changes are raised and charged over and above project agreements.
- Project Leadership
- Clear communication of tasks and timings to the team.
- Pro-active problem solving. Bringing ideas to the table. Lead, inspire and motivate the project team
- Project Reporting
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted