PHP Symfony Developer - Full-Stack - Media Branding - £400/Day - 3-Months Rolling
Our client is a leading media branding company based in central London. We are looking for a mid-senior full-stack Symfony PHP Developer to come on-board a 3-month rolling contract. This role is paying £400 per day.
This is a greenfield project to develop an application for a high-profile e-commerce client. This application handles high traffic, so experience working on high traffic websites is a must. You will be working on both the front and back end of the application, improving the existing code as well as creating new solutions hosted on AWS. You will be working closely with the end client's senior stakeholders and will be liaising with the product manager to take feature requests. We are looking for someone who takes the initiative to suggest code improvements and brings new ideas to the team.
- Strong knowledge of PHP Symfony 3 stack
- Good experience with API development
- Experience with React.JS
- Experience working with AWS
- Proven track record developing high volume/high traffic web applications
- Experience with caching mechanisms (Redis/CDNs etc)
- xDebug or New Relic experience
- experience with FOSRestBundle
If you are interested to learn more, please send your CV to Petria for immediate consideration!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted