Join an internationally expanding Financial Brokerage embracing innovation and digitalisation to offer their clients a wider portfolio of services and more efficient access. They are looking for a Junior Software Engineer with experience in C#, .NET and SQL Server to join the Regulatory Technology Operations team in London.
The wider Technology teams of the business span globally, with focuses on Software Engineering in both London and USA. This small team you would be joining is business critical, providing analysis and Trade Reporting services to the global Regulation and Operations teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Gathering requirements from the business
- Developing, testing and deploying applications to provide analysis on daily financial trading activity
- Investigating and resolving issues
- Automation of tasks
- Data migration
- Data integration
Essential Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience in C#, .NET (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Commercial experience in Microsoft SQL Server (database optimisation, building stored procedures)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
'Nice to Haves'
- SQL Server Packages (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), Oracle, T-SQL, PL/ SQL
- .NET Core
- Messaging e.g. FIX, RabbitMQ
- Regulation industry experience or knowledge e.g. MIFID, EMIR
This role is paying between £35,000 - £40,000 annual salary (Dependent on Experience), plus Annual Bonus and Benefits including: Pluralsight account, Pension scheme, healthcare, company socials etc.
This role can interview and on-board remotely, however this role will be 2 - 3 days based on-site in the City of London from late 2020.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted