Data Architrect - Hedge Fund
I'm looking for a Data Consultant to join a Commodities Trading Hedge Fund in London. You will be responsible for creating the roadmap in a tough global vertical, moving key business solutions and capabilities to the cloud. Data access and data analytic capabilities to support and drive front office capabilities. Working with business stakeholders, architecture governance, delivery teams and security to ensure high capability business solutions that are built and delivered in an agile and iterative way.
- Must be able to translate business needs into technology solutions
- Able to meet tight deadlines and negotiate in a high pressure environment
- Motivated and proactive in achieving results
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Knowledge on AzureAD, DataBricks, OpenID and Spark
- Strong pratical experience of Microsoft Azure IasS and PaaS technologies across data.
- Working in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to speak to Business Stakeholders
- Knowledge of Python desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted