Azure Data Engineer
Our client, a specialist data consultancy, are looking for Azure Data Engineers to join them on a permanent basis. We can also consider candidates on a contractual basis for this role.
As an Azure Data Engineer, you'll be working with numerous clients from start-ups to industry-leading businesses. You'll partner with them to solve some of their most challenging data problems whilst accelerating their growth and adding directly to their bottom line.
You'll be responsible for delivering high-quality data outcomes. You'll work closely with internal delivery teams and often be semi-embedded within a client team too.
As an Azure Data Engineer, you'll bring a mixture of both technical and non-technical skills, including:
- Design and implement well-designed scripts in Python/SQL
- Data modelling using methodologies such as Kimball modelling
- MS Azure
- Software engineering mind-set with the ability to automate tasks and deploy production standard code
- Excellent stakeholder influence with the gravitas and confidence to drive change within a business
- Ability to understand complex business processes
- Experience coaching and training both internal and client teams
- Expertise in building end-to-end data products - a passion for building high-quality products which drive change for businesses
- Expertise in using modern data tools such as Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience of engineering, data engineering or data warehousing
- Comfortable with travelling to clients
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted