Global Audience Planner - Permanent - London
Our client, a global Media agency, are looking for a Global Audience Planner to come on board on a permanent basis to service high profile clients.
You will be working with experts in media, creative, production, customer and data strategy. You will also be work with data of all kinds from brand data to internal data. You will have excellent experience in data driven audience planning
- Support to the wider team in development and delivery of actionable audience plans using relevant tools to share data-driven strategy
- Work with number of teams to support the data strategy direction
- Become an expert in all relevant audience planning tools, including internal data systems.
- Help develop relationships with customers and data sources. Develop tools and approaches
- Assist with encouraging uptake and usage of relevant tools and data, by helping to facilitate training and fielding questions as needed.
- Maintain an active interest in developments in the industry and help to communicate them - both internal and external.
Your skills / experience:
- Ability to communicate clearly, even when the source data itself may be complex
- Translate needs from clients and internal colleagues into data analysis and insights, or escalate within the team
- Ability to contribute effectively to multiple concurrent projects, working in teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in producing client-ready output to feed presentations, and communicating this effectively to stakeholders of all levels as needed
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the link provided to apply and a consultant will be in touch if you are successful.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted