Analytics & Effectiveness Manager - Permanent - up to £50,000 - London
Our client, a media agency, are looking for an Analytics & Effectiveness Manager to join them on a permanent basis in London.
You'll be working across a variety of clients, categories, audiences, project briefs and methods.
As an Analytics & Effectiveness Manager, you'll be joining a team who support clients by providing a range of strategic measurement and forecasting solutions to understand and predict every aspect of marketing effectiveness. You'll have expert knowledge of Econometrics, Forecasting, Structured Testing and Customer Level Analysis.
Your skills / experience:
- Previous experience in a marketing effectiveness or marketing data analysis role.
- Experience building commercial econometric models
- Excellent data visualisation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a universally accessible manner
- An understanding of the media planning and buying process
- The ability to multitask and prioritise competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of/a strong desire to, manage, develop and inspire junior colleagues
- Experience in client-facing roles
You will have some:
- Scripting languages such as R, Python, SQL
- Visualisation tools such as Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI
- An interest or experience in Propensity Modelling, Unobserved Components, Bayesian Approaches, Markov Chains or Machine Learning Algorithms like Random Forest
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted