C# & React Full Stack Engineer - Start Up
Global energy-related CO2 emissions flattened in 2019 following 2 years of increases. Emissions trends for 2019 suggest clean energy transitions are well underway. Nominated for 'Tech Start-Up Company of the Year 2019' in their space, the vision is to reduce the world's carbon footprint. How? Through their state-of-the-art platform.
They are looking for their first Full Stack Engineer (C#, .NET Core, React) that thrives on technical challenges & shares their passion. You'll be involved in everything; from architecture, development, testing & deploying high-quality code.
One of your main objectives upon joining would be to learn the ins and outs of the company & platform & then hit the ground running pretty quickly on Greenfield ReactJS UI development; using your experience in various libraries & frameworks to improve the core platform & website pre-launch.
The core technology focus is on the scalability (auto-scaling) & reliability of the platform for future. The platform is launching in Q2 2020 & has already been built by world-renowned consultants, who you will have some crossover with upon joining & there is already a CTO & Technical Lead.
This is the start-up world, so you'll be expected to get stuck in, bring ideas, R&D and make a massive impact! You be pivotal in choosing the library / language/ technology/ framework for the job.
This is for you if:
- You've built full-stack platforms from the ground-up in C#, .NET Core & React JS
- You have experience developing REST APIs (Web API) & working with NoSQL/ SQL databases
- You pride yourself on writing clean, quality code & are an advocate of testing your own code (TDD), familiar with using frameworks like NUnit/ XUnit/ SpecFlow / Selenium in the back end & Jest/ Enzyme / Cypress in the UI
- Hopefully it's also likely that you've deployed into the Cloud (MS Azure) & had some exposure to CI/CD pipelines, serverless architectures
You're ambitious, you're collaborative & accountable & you've faced similar challenges in a start-up / scale-up environment (ideally a FinTech)
You are pretty tech-agnostic & understand that it's about "the right tool for the right job"
- Experience using distributed ledger technologies / Blockchain based technologies
- React Hooks, WebPack, NgRx, React Components
- NodeJS / TypeScript / Python
- SASS/ LESS
- Containerisation (Docker)
They can offer you a competitive salary, benefits (holiday days, pension, healthcare) + equity. Please apply or contact me & I can talk you through this in a lot more depth.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted