We are super excited to be partnering with one of 2019/20s most talked about fashion brands who are looking for a dynamic Head of Digital to manage and influence their evolving Digital team!
As the Head of Digital you will be the key person in developing, driving and executing digital innovative strategies across all online platforms as well as the database of customers to increase engagement, ensuring the online store rapidly grows across all regions and ultimately drive brand awareness!
- Managing 8 direct reports (Social, Photography, Graphics, Ecommerce)
- Full autonomy for online P&L, analytics and reporting
- Establish required site improvements for efficient performance as well as driving sales, margin and digital growth for the brand
- Collaborate with agencies regarding digital marketing; AdWord campaigns, Google Analytics PPC, SEO etc.
- Oversee all social media, blogging, facebook, twitter, reviews etc.
- Full responsibility for content management
- Manage all digital marketing and events activities of the business
- Develop and execute trading strategies to drive performance and achieve sales and profit targets, whilst working effectively with product teams to manage the online lifecycle of products and availability.
- Manage and improve brand awareness
- Financial reportiing and forecasting to key stakeholders.
- Opportunity to help grow the team seek out new relationships with contractors'
- Identify and manage project risk and maintain project plan
- Planning and executing marketing and promotional calendar, driving sales and margin, improving average transaction size, and order frequency.
- Actively lead and coach your team and dedicated team members, through growth and development opportunities
- Manage the monthly/annual sales and business reports providing detailed analysis on key business metrics including site performance, conversion rates, sales by product and all digital channels.
- Driving agenda as key leadership team for mobile and web site optimisation, technical and aesthetic, navigation, performance and functionality to positively impact e-commerce efforts.
- Maximise the sales & profit potential of the digital sales channels through commercial understanding of product, customer and internal capabilities, whilst maintaining the brand image and not compromising total company profits.
- Exceptional management experience in Digital
- Degree Level educated
- Experience working for an evolving fashion brand
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies
- Management of online content
- Experience improving brand awareness and following
- Highly motivated, enthusiasm and driven
- CIM qualified (preferred, not essential)
28 days paid holiday a year & birthday day off / Pension scheme / 30% staff discount / Discounts across hundreds of gyms nationwide / Free Mobile Phone Insurance / train discounts & cinema tickets/ Perkbox + So much more!!
If you're looking for an autonomous, creative and strategic role within a brand, well renouned for their excellent work culture and room to grow, then APPLY NOW!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted