We are excited to be partnering with one of the most iconic and most talked about fashion brands on the globe, who are seeking a dynamic The Email & CRM Marketing Coordinator to lead the development of a data-driven approach across their evolving digital team!
As the CRM Coordinator you will be the key person in identifying and targeting activity through analysing customer behaviour, creating segmentation, building a roadmap for third party customisation and personalisation tools to ultimately improve customer experience and conversion online.
Develop the CRM strategy, identifying opportunities via segmentation, personalisation, triggered communications and managing the customer lifetime alongside senior management
- Develop the UK as a centre for excellence and support the US digital team in insight and shared suppliers and agencies.
- End to end execution of all emails for Group including BAU, trigger programmes and retail communication
- Work with the ecommerce, buying and creative teams to develop commercially relevant, innovative and timely emails.
- Work with ESP and legal team to ensure latest email marketing, opt in and database regulations are adhered to both in the UK and internationally.
- Work with IT, ecommerce platform and ESP to troubleshoot any data/email issues.
- Ensure all email communication, including service and 3rd party emails are on brand and commercial. Including seasonal updates of copy and creative
- Recommend and manage improvements to email processes, templates & execution following industry best practice.
- Identify opportunities across the brand to implement personalisation and customer lifecycle programs across multiple digital marketing campaigns
- Consistently seek opportunities to minimise unsubscribe rates and improve deliverability.
- Ensure database hygiene and relevancy and seek opportunities to minimise unsubscribe rates and improve deliverability.
- Frequently monitor data syncs to ensure all data is flowing through to the database from all sources correctly and with the correct fields populated.
- Work with digital marketing and content teams to optimise activities by supplying segmentation and audience insights
- Track all KPIs including open rates, click through rates, conversion rates, ROI and work proactively to continuously improve them
- Report on database activity, email performance, customer findings. Use this actionable insight to drive strategy.
- Monitor database activity, growth and decline. Identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Use behavioural data to identify opportunities to better target customer across channels and drive conversion.
- Developing testing strategies for campaigns (control cells, A/B, significance testing etc), reporting on test performance and advising on future improvements based on results.
- Enterprise level ESP
- Established CRM experience within a client or agency background
- Good understanding of CRM principles eg. segmentation / RFM analysis / lifetime values
- Email programme management and optimisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Google Analytics and/ or other analytics packages eg Tableau, Fastsats (preferred but not required)
If you're seeking a strategic opportunity where you have autonomy across CRM within a thriving, iconic brand; known for their exceptional work culture and career development, then APPLY NOW!!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted