Senior Data Engineer -
I'm looking for a senior data engineer to join a front office data and analytics development team in the Gas, Power and Environmental trading division. This will be a fast-paced and dynamic environment where the needs will be changing on a frequent basis. You will be working with product teams to design, shape the architecture and implement new and existing systems. The ideal candidates will have a passion for data, a proven track record as a data engineer, a flexible mindset and experience working within commodity trading.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Previous data engineering experience (3-4 years)
* Experience with Microsoft Azure
* Flexibility on tools (inc Alteryx, Data Factory, Databricks, SQL, Python, Powershell)
* Data modelling/data warehousing solutions
* Data visualisation tools and technologies
£600 - 700 day rate
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted