Salesforce Consultant- Industrial and Commercial Customers - 6 Months Contract
I'm looking for a IT Business Analyst to join a energy trading firm in London. The team comprises of business analysts, data engineers and developers split between London and Bangalore delivering both custom built and vendor supplied applications to the trading business. The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for identifying and documenting business requirements and working with technical teams to determine feasible solution options. The ideal candidate will have experience using salesforce based solutions and outside of industry knowledge. As well as recent experience of delivering IT solutions to large consumers of European Gas and Electricity and the supporting business processes that enables a business to serve customer needs. Knowledge of how the Gas and Power are bought from the wholesale market via a trading division would be an advantage.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of gas & electricity supply to large industrial and commercial customers
- Experience working with Sales & Marketing and Customer service teams
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and tools with significant experience in project deliverables including the ability to:
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options
- Knowledge of utility customer service tools and processes
- Knowledge of gas & power trading
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience working in Agile project Delivery
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted