Trading System Developer (C#) - Start Up
London based commodities trading start-up awarded 'FinTech of The Year 2019' are unlocking emissions investing through their unique platform. They are looking for an Algorithmic Trading Developer that thrives on technical challenges to design, build and maintain a Greenfield trade capture and execution platform as they replace out a 3rd-party trading engine
You'll be wearing many hats and will be involved in the absolute end to end of everything; from consulting the Founders to architecture, coding, testing & deploying a high-quality, real-time trading platform. The core technology focus for the business is on the scalability (auto-scaling) & reliability of the platform for future.
You will be working closely with the Co-Founders & Technical Lead (.NET Core/ React/ Azure). The platform is launching in Q2 2020 & has already been built by world-renowned consultants, who you will have some crossover with upon joining. This role will have a lot of R&D and a massive impact! You choose right tool for the job
Tech Skills: C#, .NET Core, Messaging (Active MQ), SQL, NoSQL, automation, trading systems, REST APIs, commodities
This is for you if:
- You have built algorithmic trading platforms from the ground up in C#
- You have strong electronic trading experience & knowledge in commodities (ideally emissions or energy)
- You're ambitious, collaborative, accountable & have a desire to work for a start-up & get your hands dirty
- You pride yourself on having an eye on the latest movements in Trading Technology
- Experience using distributed ledger technologies / Blockchain based technologies (Ethereum, Solidity etc.) or just a keen interest
- It would be nice if you've dabbled in other languages such as Node, React, Python
They can offer you a competitive salary, some remote working, benefits (holiday days, pension, healthcare) + equity
Please apply to be considered. Interviews are happening immediately.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted