Application Support Director
This a very exciting time to join this forward-thinking global media advertising business.
The company strategy is driven by a unique culture and vision. Collaborative and agile in their approach this organisation is ambitious and pioneering simultaneously priding itself on being a responsible business. We're looking for an individual that not only holds these values in esteem but who operates with these as their norm.
The Global Application Support Director will help to transform how business applications are offered and consumed globally. They will bring the support of all business platforms together to manage business requirements including service strategy, design, transition, operation and continual service improvement. You'll work with Regional CTO's and Directors of Business Platforms to enable regions to be supported from the same model. Balancing providing the best service and the best cost is critical. There are several key global platforms including Finance, Project Management, New Business, Account Management and Business Insights.
- Be an ambassador for Global Business Platforms
- Using on, near and offshore locations, create a service strategy to provide the best service at the right cost
- Create a scalable strategy, using best practice, that minimises 3rd parties and promotes employees. Covering all regions and languages and, ensuring seamless integration
- Create a process improvement strategy
- Work with the markets and brands to ensure application support are understood and factored
- Participate in and sponsor discovery ahead of implementations to ensure everything is covered and supported
- Work across the business for continual improvement
- Use communication and collaboration tools to clearly communicate service management and operations
The company needs?
- Significant business transformation and application support experience
- Managing global teams and working in an international and cross-cultural matrix organisation
- Influencing skills across different geographies, cultures and parties
- Proven strategy development with the ability to plan and manage technology budgets
- Experience managing global vendors, including negotiation
What's on offer?
A fantastic place to work with great benefits including Pension, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days' annual holiday and your Birthday day off! Plus, of course, endless opportunities to advance your career within an innovative multinational organisation.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted