Head of Digital - 12 month FTC
We are looking for a Head of Digital for a global leader in the managed services space based in central London.
As a business they are undergoing a digital transformation to enhance and improve market leading websites on Sitecore across 18 market leading brands.
As the Head of Digital you will be working with a diverse set of senior stakeholders, internal customers and external agencies in an open culture which is adopting an increasingly agile methodology.
In these unprecedented times you should able to be able to work mostly remotely but still be pro-active in communicating with colleagues and managing the digital team.
Head of Digital Role Description
The Digital team currently includes experts across data, product and UI/UX.
This is a key role in supporting the current business transformation and delivering the group-wide website improvement programme as well as driving employee engagement through the use of the internal collaboration tool, Workplace from Facebook.
At the centre of a portfolio business you will be expected to be able to champion digital and influence the various brands without actually managing a large budget of your own.
You are confident at leading a team full of different skillsets, giving direction and empowering them by listening to their observations about the business. You will be able to develop and coach your team to get the best out of them and get them all striving towards reaching business goals.
Head of Digital Responsibilities
- Management: Manage the digital team with a focus on developing their skills - 2 x product managers, 1 x project manager, 1 x UI/UX, 3 x data, 1 x videographer
- Leadership: Support brand directors in realising their business goals and KPIs through best-in-class use of website experiences and other digital products
- Strategy: Own and deliver digital strategy through big picture thinking, understanding of digital marketing and operations management
- Be commercial and analytical by focusing on the commercial objectives to increase margin and profit growth. A knowledge of programmatic ad-buying would be an advantage
- Work with procurement on getting best value from current and future contracts
- Be familiar with writing business cases, working closely with Finance and getting them approved
- Identify digital opportunities to automate processes and create efficiencies to drive revenue, margin and profit growth
- Ensure own digital knowledge and links to digital community are kept up-to-date
- Actively contribute to building a collaborative, digital culture
- Own Digital P&L
- Demonstrably strong organizational & leadership abilities
- Lead the implementation of a digital strategy
- Built and lead teams
- Knowledge of Product Development
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing - keep in mind this isn't a digital marketing role. It is a Head of Digital with a focus on Tech and Product
- Project Management - leading multiple/complex and agile projects
- Complex stakeholder management and engagement
- P&L responsibility in previous roles
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted