Customer Insight Analyst
We are currently looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to join a retail chain with head offices based in Boreham Wood. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who are transforming their online business. Understanding their customers is a key part of this.
Customer Insight Analyst Job Purpose:
- Be the subject matter expert in the collection and interpretation of digital analytics data.
- Use your own initiative to interrogate the data and analytics to identify opportunities to improve performance, experience and profitability
- Principal Accountabilities:
- Acquisition dashboards
- New, returning and lapsed
- Campaign performance automation by segment, profile or channel
- RFM monitoring
- Decile analysis
- E Receipts/ in store bookings
- Page weighted/ viewed availability
- Price competitiveness scraping
- Search and page exception reporting
- Standard commercial report creation
- Product insight (HVLC, LVHC, HVHC, LCLC)
UX & Service:
Checkout/purchase funnel monitoring
- User journey analysis
- Supporting business case creation/ post analysis of technical changes.
- Live chat/ go in store / delivery/ payment options/ IFC
- Attribution model analysis
- Analyse customer behaviour, conversion, customer journeys, funnel analysis and customer segments
- Analysing content performance and supporting content strategy
- Incrementality of paid media
- Provide insight to direct our customer acquisition strategy
- Tag auditing
- Scoping of new tags, creation of JIRA tickets
- GTM management
- Provide strategic analysis in trading meetings and to the wider team and senior stakeholders
- Define best practice and process
- Deliver training and ongoing support to analytics users
- Campaign performance reporting and all media (in conjunction with 7 stars/Summit)
- Content reporting
- Social Media - reach and engagement - conversion
- Insight into:
- Understanding our target audience in greater detail
- Identifying where our competitors are investing their efforts
- Measuring how well our marketing campaigns are performing
- Monitoring current trends and predict future trends
- Using data to decide the future course of action
Required Skills and Experience:
- Industry knowledge in online behaviour metrics, digital marketing channel attribution, technology, customer segmentation and digital trading principles.
- Analytical experience to interpret and mine disparate, raw data and turn into actionable insight and create function-specific dashboards and executive summaries.
- Technical ability in analytics tagging, scoping and testing by working with business owners, IT and front end developers.
- Google Tag Manager (desirable)
- Regex (desirable) SQL, VBA (desirable)
- Visualisation tools: e.g Tableau, Power BI (desirable)
- Digital marketing, CRM, consumer onsite behaviour and technology.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted