Business Analyst - Hull - 35-45k
Great opportunity to be part of a hugely innovative and progressive company where your ideas are encouraged and heard!
I'm looking to recruit a Business Analyst to act as the bridge between the technology delivery team and the wider business. As part of this role you will be responsible for eliciting requirements through facilitation and workshop sessions. From here this will then be delivered to the software development team by means of user stories, user documents and wireframes etc. You will then be able to support the delivery teams through implementation and be able to represent the end requirement back to key stakeholders.
- Analysing business requirements
- Capturing business requirements through user stories, wireframes, data models etc
- Stakeholder management experience and facilitation up to board level
- Strong analytical skills
- Working with AGILE methodology and teams
- Experience of teating and validation
- Any experience of SAAS or Azure would be a real plus point though is non essential
- Salary of 50k dependant on experience
- Home working options post Covid
- Free parking when back in the office
- 33 days holiday
- Excellent offices with free fruit, lunches and socials
- Paid accreditation
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted