Power Trading SME - 6 Months Rolling Contract - (£750 - £850 a day)
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF ENERGY, POWER OR GAS TRADING.
I'm looking for a Power Trading (SME) to join a Trading desk for an Power & Gas Trading firm in London.
You will be joining a team of traders, business architects, developers, data engineers and data scientists. This is a 6 months rolling contract, 5 year pipeline of projects and remote on-boarding.
The SME will be working on new greenfield projects such as the growth of Electricity generation, supply and trading in Europe. This contract would suit a strong business architect that specialises in power trading, looking to expand their career in Energy Trade and Risk Management (ETRM). The senior Power Trading SME will bring Subject Matter Expertise and domain knowledge to help organise and interpret requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders. There is an expectation it will encompass the end-to-end solution delivery life-cycle from idea and inception to assisting the support team, once the solution is live, with expert knowledge. We are looking for the best Power Trading (SME) and if you have the skills listed below please apply now for a confidential discussion about the role.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of electricity generation and intraday trading
- Experience working with short-term trading desks and IT development teams
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and tools with significant experience in project deliverable including the ability to:
- Understand and explain how end-to-end business processes are delivered by IT solutions
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options
- Experience working in Agile project Delivery
- Experience working in geographically distributed team
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search