New Product Sales and Acquisition Manager
[ ** PLEASE BE AWARE this is not a technical role. We are not recruiting for a Product Manager, Business Analyst or Project Manager. Please only apply if you're interested in, and have skills as, a new business salesperson or broker ** ]
Are you looking for a company that will develop you to produce the best work you've ever done and provide you with an exciting, inspiring challenge where you can directly impact company strategy?
Are you looking for a role that gives you the chance to inject your sales expertise and knowledge into a growing online business?
If the answer to these questions is 'yes' and you're excited by the prospect of taking on a newly created position, then you're just the kind of person we're looking for.
This is not a role for the faint-hearted.
We are looking for someone who can manage an acquisition pipeline end-to-end, relentless organisation skills and someone who will thrive in a fast-transactional based environment. You'll need to be driven by identifying targets and researching the best ways to make connections with current owners in order to fill gaps in the domain portfolio.
It's a great opportunity for candidates coming from a target/sales driven background.
What you'll be doing
- You'll take responsibility for the overall domain portfolio, identifying the gaps and taking the necessary steps to fill them in order to future proof the business.
- Building a strong network of the right contacts across the industry
- Developing pipeline reporting and finding software-based solutions to streamline and drive more efficient, repeatable, scalable processes.
- Managing the end-to-end deal process, including handling all technical and administrative processes once the transfer of assets is completed.
- With assistance, you'll developing a brand for the brokerage business and create a strong reputable online presence
What we're looking for:
- A proven track record of building and managing a sales pipeline
- Laser focus and the ability to swim in multiple swim lines without dropping the ball!
- A demonstrable and strong understanding of the sales process
- At the heart of this opportunity are impeccable interpersonal skills. The ability to build rapport and personable relationships quickly.
- You'll be handling highly confidential business information, trustworthiness and integrity are key.
- Good computer skills - you should be comfortable navigating and formatting data within Excel (pivot tables, reports, dashboarding etc.) and be confident with online tools like Slack, Zoom and Trello.
- To solidify relationships you've been working on you will need to travel on occasion in order to close opportunities.
What we can do for you:
- Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company parties
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day)
- Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Annual travel season ticket loan
- In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
- Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS
- Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs)
- Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
- Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas
- Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted