Cyber Operations Analyst (Cloud)
12 month FTC that can be based in either London or Manchester
We are currently recruiting for a Cyber Operations Analyst to join a global media business on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The purpose of the Cyber Operations Analyst role is to work as part of a team to implement an organised approach to addressing and managing security monitoring, cyber-attacks, breaches, and security support requests. Ensuring effective cloud monitoring, performing first responder and triage activities to assess the potential risk focusing on a cloud infrastructure. As part of the Cyber Operations team, working with others, you will be responsible for ensuring the business has the correct security tools deployed and that key threats to the cloud infrastructure can be detected.
Cyber Operations Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly maintenance and management tasks
- Set up, design and configuration of cloud monitoring best practices
- Integration of cloud infrastructure with security monitoring tools
- Automated deployment of cloud security controls
- Monitor and manage security tools, consoles, ensuring all alerts are responded to, escalating incidents quickly
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments
- Maintain current knowledge of tools, techniques, and procedures of attackers
- Investigate alerts, anomalies, errors, intrusions, and malware for evidence of compromise
- Take ownership of cyber security call queues ensuring tickets are closed based on defined SLAs
- Must possess excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Possess a high level of capabilities in research and data collation
- Working in collaboration with cloud architects and engineers to build and deploy security tooling
- Experience producing designs, documentation, analysis reports and other technical artefacts
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Vulnerability management
- Deep understanding of cloud implementations and security tooling for major cloud providers such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Coding experience in the following modern languages / technologies (or similar) - Python, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Git/Github, MS Powershell, Cloud SDKs, JSON and APIs
- Cloud automation experience in Azure, AWS and GCP
- An understanding of On Premise and Azure Active Directory
- An understanding of federated authentication services such as OKTA
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted