Junior IT Support Engineer
We are currently looking for a Junior IT Support Engineer to join a fast growing Managed Service Provider specialising in IT Support and Infrastructure.
Purpose of Role
To be part of a team that manages the life-cycle of service incidents, service requests and change requests which delivers all the elements of a high-quality service to both internal and external partners in a timely manner.
Junior IT Support Engineer Experience
- Broad and strong technical background with the Microsoft technology stack including; Office 365, EMS, SharePoint, Active Directory and Windows Server and Desktop operating systems.
- Experience with imaging hardware in line with a specific build list.
- Any experience with administering a Local Area Network (LAN Switches, Access Points etc) would be advantageous.
- Experience in delivering desk side support to senior Executive level end-users.
- Prior experience within the Financial sector with knowledge of supporting Bloomberg, OMS and PMS platforms would be beneficial.
- Provide remote based end-user support to troubleshoot issues and problems with equipment and/or systems.
- Assist with the setup of equipment and/or Starters/leavers in line with Customers process.
- Complete research into identifying problems and developing appropriate solutions.
- Managing the life-cycle of service raised incidents from end-users.
- Managing the life-cycle of service requests from end-users.
- Managing the life-cycle of change requests from end-users.
- Providing end-user technical support, workarounds and resolutions within Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Keeping end-users informed of progress of incidents or requests, advising of possible workarounds and resolutions.
- Support and maintenance of end-user services.
- Provide technical support for multi-function devices, Telephony equipment and other specialised IT equipment. Escalate issues to relevant vendors/support functions as needed.
- Restore normal service operation as quickly as possible, and minimise any adverse effect on business operations, making sure that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained.
- To administer and maintain customers Active Directory, User accounts, Group Policy and File access control to agreed standards.
- Carry out necessary activities in relation to incident, problem, change and configuration management and Continual Service Improvement (CSI) processes.
Experience in the below technologies is desired;
- Microsoft OS: Windows 7, Windows 10;
- Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2016;
- Exchange Sever 2010, 2013, 2016;
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Hyper V
- Active Directory
- DFS/NTFS File permissions
- Citrix Cloud
- Palo Alto Networks
- HP Networking
- Microsoft Office
- Intune/Conditional Access, MFA, Duo
The below list details the desired qualifications you may have;
- Microsoft Certified: Solutions Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Admin Associate
- Cisco Certified: Network Associate
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Security +
- ITIL: Service Management
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted