CFO - Gambling and Gaming - Fully Remote
We are currently recruiting for a CFO to join a fast growing gambling and gaming company who are about to float on the stock market. As a business they have offices in the Isle of Man and Bulgaria but are happy for the right candidate to be remote.
The CFO will be a critical member of the executive leadership team, on the audit committee, and potentially on the board, to help the group grow both organically and through acquisitions. The group has recently closed a CAD $5 million financing round and expect to raise substantially more within the next year. Revenue is expected to grow by 2500% in the next 24 months. It's a very exciting time to join a future industry leader!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including providing top-line business planning, tax, budgeting, forecasting, treasury, audit/reporting, payroll, and detailed cash flow analysis
- Play an active role in identifying, assessing, and executing on M&A targets; including supporting due diligence and wider modelling tasks
- Develop and implement commercial frameworks and tools to underpin the growth of the business and allow it to meet its strategic growth opportunities
- To grow and mentor the finance team, both internally and by outsourcing, to meet the needs of the group as it scales
- Deliver detailed oversight of cash position, treasury considerations, and working capital to the Executive Board
- Help model and establish the group's B2B strategy
- Depending on the candidate, additional responsibilities may include: HR, IT, legal, investor relations, corporate secretary
- Experience working in the highly regulated gambling industry
- Capital markets experience - preferably having taken at least one company public on a major exchange and seasoned experience as a member of the audit committee
- Experience working within a high-growth, technologically focused SME - comfortable being incredibly hands on initially and scaling the group from ~50 to ~150 employees across multiple companies in multiple jurisdictions
- Heavily involved in closing multiple tech M&As
- Experience raising $10 million+ amounts with experience over multiple funding rounds
- Experience working with investors
- Experience reporting under IFRS standards
- A qualified accountant with proven leadership of an effective financial team
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please follow the link below and attach a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted