UX Researcher - Central London
We are currently recruiting for an experienced UX Researcher to join a UX Research business in central London on a permanent basis. As a business they work with high profile clients across the globe to deliver actionable insights. You will be responsible for running remote qualitative and quantitative research studies, analysing results, and presenting findings. The right candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced consulting environment and managing multiple projects.
UX researcher Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivery of research-based actionable insights
- Conduct remote qualitative and quantitative user research studies (Surveys, Click Test, Benchmarks, Usability Testing, etc.)
- Establish and manage customer expectations & relationships
- Working collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Psychology, or related
- Ideally another European language (Spanish, German, French) but not a must.
- 2 to 4 year of experience conducting user research and usability testing
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and experience running statistical tests including t-tests and Chi-squared tests
- Must have experience working with remote user testing tools
Proven experience with qualitative and quantitative user research activities like:
- Behavioural science & psychology approach - a relentless empathetic curiosity about people and their behaviour. In-depth social and human-centred observational research methods
- Qualitative user research & usability testing - discovering issues and user needs through regular qualitative learning, using a wide range of research methods including moderated and unmoderated testing for software applications, web applications, web sites, responsive sites & native mobile apps
- Quantitative behavioural analysis - feeding data & analytics into the qualitative process to drive further understanding of users actions
- Formative and summative user research activities - including exploratory methods, interviews, ethnographic studies, mental modelling, card sorting etc.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted