Acquisition Integration Manager
We are currently looking for an Acquisition Integration Manager to join a gaming business based in central London.
- Lead post M&A integration with existing business, developing and managing project plans, pulling the team together, and building relationships with the key stakeholders of the business that has been acquired;
- Contribute to pre-acquisition steps including;
- the assessment of potential targets;
- helping to form the business case for the purchase
- the journey from 'offer agreed' to completion.
- Be a pivotal contact between the business and the acquired business during the integration phase, reporting back regularly with key findings and updates;
- Champion the business values and culture at all times, driving high energy and excitement;
- Make post acquisition process scalable (e.g. develop an Integration Playbook, complete with ideal timelines, tips, processes, and procedures)
- This role may involve a high level of travel and secondments to embed into new teams where required.
- Experience in M&A integration / business transformation project, working with all different disciplines within the digital space;
- Project management, financial analysis, operations and delivery background;
- Highly skilled in organisational change and change management;
- High-level understanding of all areas of a tech/online based media business, to enable effective communication and management with domains expert;
- An excellent relationship builder, senior level influencer with great communication skills;
- Organisation and coordination expert, able to work with multiple swim lanes, departments, and projects;
- Ability to draw the right resources and build the best project team to successfully integrate the business and achieve the business goals;
- Able to process and understand a variety of complex concepts and provide strong analytical skills and commercial acumen points of view against this information.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted