Infrastructure Engineer - £75k - PowerShell Expert
A global Trading Technology business in London are expanding their Infrastructure function, looking for a Infrastructure Automation Engineer to work across their cloud technology systems and to build, improve and upgrade infrastructure systems across multiple platforms including Azure, AWS, Office 365, VMware, EMC and all MS Domain Services.
You will be working in a global team across Asia, Europe and North America to help maximize the server uptime and delivery the best possible service across the business.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Have expert understanding in scripting ideally either PowerShell or Phyton
- Must have experience Automating various deployments in either Windows or Linux
- Hands on cloud experience in AWS and Azure, expertise in 1 is fine.
- Must be able to automate comfortably using Powershell Scripts
- 365 knowledge across all technologies
- Windows & Linux
Scripting / Automation
- Puppet and Terraform
This is an urgent role so please apply to this with your most up to date and relevant CV.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted