Systems Administrator - AWS - £75,000 Depending on Experience
A fast-growing, dynamic computer software company in South West London are looking for a highly experienced Systems Administrator to come in and take complete control of a complex IT infrastructure.
You will have sole responsibility for implementing and maintaining the IT infrastructure - primarily consisting of AWS environments hosting their in-house developed & designed software products and consisting of office 365, various outsourced / SaaS tools and the on-premises network infrastructure supporting the businesses staff.
- Experienced in Azure DevOps, software repository, deployment and development
- Designing and management of windows Servers & SQL Server Databases
- Support Microsoft related technologies within an AWS hosted Environment.
- Be able to manage multiple AWS Accounts and building solutions within AWS Services such and EC2, RDS, S3, EC3, EBS
- 20% or so of the role will be day to day supporting on Windows & Mac Servers
It is essential you have:
- SQL DBA
- Windows Server
- PowerShell OR other scripting language to high level
- Microsoft Office 365
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted