Test Automation Engineer - 35-39k - Leeds
** This is a fully remote role for the foreseeable, pre lockdown the development team would work at least 3 - 4 days a week from home. But I have been asked that you live a commutable distance from Leeds for when and if the need arises to be in the office.
As an proven Test Automation Engineer, you will use your experience developing automated tests and test frameworks as a critical member of the QA and Development teams.
You will be working with:
- BDD Gherkin
- Feature files and code implementation
- Selenium web driver
- REST and SOAP APis and web services
- Web Applications
- Any experience working with Azure or C# would be a real bonus
- Salary up to 39k
- Monthly bonus
- 33 days holiday with the option to buy and sell
- 5% Pension
- Flexible and remote working
- Free parking when in the office
Please do contact for a full rundown of the company and the position
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted