2nd Line Support Engineer - Leeds - 28k + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking to move into a more technical 2nd line position OR candidates whom are already in a 2nd Line position looking for more of a challenge.
Technology you'll be supporting covers:
- Windows Server (up to 2019)
- Core Microsoft Technology (Office365/AD/GP)
- Basic Networking principles (DNS/DHCP/TCP/IP)
- Familiar with virtualisation (Hyper-V/VMWare)
If you are proficient in supporting the majority of these technologies or similar, you will be able to be a success in this position.
With excellent training and progression opportunities you'll get the chance to develop your career whilst enjoying your time at work.
The rewards are pretty good as well:
- Salary up to £28,000 dependant on experience
- Monthly bonus typical of 7%
- 33 days holiday + chance to buy / sell 5
- Complete flexible working with hours
- Remote options up to 100%
- Free parking (when in the office)
Interviews will be taking place w/c 21st of September, therefore please get in touch for a confidential conversation along with a full job specification
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted