A financial company in Leeds are looking for an Automation Test Engineer who'd like to develop automated tests and test frameworks. You will be a critical member of the QA and development team to automate the testing of bespoke solutions for the Financial Services sector.
You'll be involved in mentoring and coaching the less experienced members of the team.
Here's what you'll receive:
- Salary up to £39,000 dependant on experience
- Monthly bonus typically 7%
- 33 days holiday + chance to buy / sell 5
- Complete flexible working with hours
- Remote options up to 100%
- Free parking (when in the office)
What will you need?
- Ideally 3 years as a test automation engineer
- Selenium Web driver and Page Object
- Accessing REST and SOAP APIs and Web Services
- Familiarity with Web technologies HTML, CSS, JS
- SQL Server 2016+, T-SQL, Views
- Visual Studio, Git and Microsoft ALM (TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps)
Please send in your apllication right away and we'll be in contact to discuss!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted