Full Stack Data Engineer - 6 Months Rolling Contract (£650 - £750 a Day, Outside IR35)
I'm looking for a Full Stack Data Engineer to join a energy trading firm in London. The full stack developer will be working on greenfeld projects on a 6 months rolling contract with a pipeline of projects for 2 years - budget has been signed off till 2022. You will be working alongside traders, data scientists and other strong software engineers. The ideal full stack engineer will be working in commodities trading or worked on trading platforms.
- 12+ years of experience in Full Stack development work with below technologies.
* Experience in productionizing various big data technologies both open source and cloud native,
*AWS preferred (Kafka, Airflow, Dremio etc).
* Expertise in data model design with sensitivity to usage patterns and goals - schema, scalability,
*immutability, idempotency, etc.
* Mandatory Expertise in Python
* Experience in handling Large Scale Time Series data
* Experience in GraphQL, Apollo and Hasura.
* Track record of choosing the right transit, storage, and analytical technology to simplify and optimize user experience.
* Real-world experience developing highly scalable solutions using micro-service architecture
*designed to democratize data to everyone in the organization.
* Put your passion of CICD to work and enjoy the impact it has to software quality and customers!
* Live and love Docker, EKS, GitLab, Terraform
* Build terraform scripts and other deployment and configuration automation
* Live, laugh, and love some flavor of Agile. With a side of Scrum.
* Work closely with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate, and seek feedback
*Docker, K8, Cloud, microservices, containerization, web services, DB/SQL, etc. etc.
Experienced with modern coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted