Full Stack Developer - (C#, Angular)
We are currently recruiting for a global research and analytics business who are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
The team is currently made up of .Net Developers who have been learning Angular so the preference for this role is someone weighted slightly more towards front end and Angular so they can be the go to person in the team.
As a business they are going through a shift from legacy production systems to the cloud. The tools and applications you will be building will be vital to the business in achieving it's aggressive growth plans throughout Covid. As a business they are Microsoft gold partners which will mean you have access to the latest software as soon as it becomes available, e.g. Visual Studio 2019.
- Responsible for grooming and implementing user stories covering both product and architectural areas.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality at an early stage is paramount, especially as the department is currently implementing a continuous delivery model.
- All developers within the department are expected to design, develop and maintain high quality, production ready code.
- You will be participating fully in all agile ceremonies
- You should be participating in the design process at most stages and be contributing ideas for process or team improvements on a regular basis.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Positive and solutions focused approach
- Extensive front and back end development experience
- A proactive, positive and diligent approach to problem solving.
- Full understanding of SDLC, or hands-on software development experience
Technical Skills and Experience
- C#, .NET Core
- NET / MVC / WebApi / RESTful
- Microsoft SQL
- HTML 5, CSS 2.1+, XML, JSON
- Continuous integration, deployment and delivery pipelines
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted