SQL Developer - Leeds (Remote) - £300-£350 p/d - 6 Months
I'm looking for a Microsoft SQL Developer to work on both greenfield and current projects in their database Development space. Reporting into the Development Manager, you will be working as part of a growing IT team to service the needs of a global organisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- support for existing ETL solution systems, fault finding, trouble shooting and maintenance
- Analyse and fix complex ETL (extract, transfer and load) solutions for data integration, data migration and data ETL processes.
- Carry out data analysis to understand source data, provide inputs to business analysis and create extracts for data consumers.
- Anaylse and modify SSIS packages, code complex T-SQL routines, set up SQL server jobs.
- T-SQL query performance tuning and optimization.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in ETL solutions.
- Experienced on the development and maintenance of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (or above) ETL solutions
- Understanding of Relational Database schemas and Data Warehouse fundamentals.
- Very strong T-SQL programming, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, ETL, SSIS capabilities
- Solid knowledge and development experience in ETL with T-SQL stored procedures
- Solid knowledge and development experience in ETL with Microsoft SSIS packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-orientated, good organisation, comprehensive logical analysis
Any Report Development or SAP business Objects experience would be advantageous
Please do get in touch for a full role low down
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted