ERP Programme Director (SAP S4)
We are searching for an ERP Programme Director on a contract basis. Day rate for 6 months + travel expenses if required.
The position is responsible for delivering the second phase of a major, global, SAP implementation. Reporting to VP-level business program sponsor. This is the largest and most complex programme undertaken by the Digital Technology Solutions arm of the business.
Ideally, we're looking for a candidate based in Israel, as the bulk of the work is based there. However, remote working from the UK or Poland is possible. UK/Poland based applicants must be willing to travel (Covid-19 permitting, of course).
- Responsible for delivering high-profile programs of work
- Responsible for health of the Program/Product portfolio and strategic alignment with Business and Digital Technology Solutions
- Ensures realistic estimates of costs, schedule, scope and resources are agreed and carries out the monitoring of product/project teams
- Reports on overall delivery status to program leadership and various stakeholders
- Influences senior stakeholders to define and agree on a program management framework, including creation of the steering group or committee, and identification of program sponsors
- Manages expectations of program stakeholders, including Business and Technology sponsors
- Ensures change control procedure
- Influences Business and Technology decisions
- Assure quality standards
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- Enterprise level ERP project experience. SAP deployments and management, preferred
- Demonstrated success as senior program manager/director for large, complex, matrix, multi-national corporate environments
- PMI / PMP / Prince2 certs, preferred
- Delivery in a scaled agile environment across multiple product teams and portfolios (familiar with Kanban, Scrum, XP)
- Broadly skilled in Digital technology solutions with strong leadership and organizational skills to influence Technology and Business Leaders
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory * Able to manage a complex agenda with multiple priorities competing
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted