Technical Solutions Support Director
Very exciting, specialised global media advertising platform business based in London.
The platform is already live in UK, Canada and Australia. Planning on being live in a further 5 markets in 2020. The team is made up of 80 Engagement, Operations, Client Services, Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, Product and Data & Analytics functions.
The Technical Solutions Director will support the platform development team with a dedicated technical support function.
The right person will shape a technical account support function for the company's proprietary technology platform, providing first line support, training collateral and reference documentation. Working closely with our development partner to identify and resolve technical issues and enhancements.
The Technical Solutions Director will also support the Head of Product and CPO in leading project management of our ongoing development efforts, managing future feature scoping, sprint planning and evaluation, testing and release. You will play a big part in configuration calls and will be the bridge between non tech teams and the outsourced Development team. Whils this isn't a development role it is important to have a good level of knowledge of the core tech skills required.
- First line technical support
- User administration and role management
- Training and support documentation
- Management of bugs / issues / enhancements backlog
- SQL experience ideal but not essential
- Performance monitoring and usage reporting
- System admin management of our cloud partner platform
- Support for market onboarding
- Programme direction of technology development
- Coordination of scoping, discovery, user interviews, testing and release
- Creation and maintenance of training and user administration plan
- Working with head of platform development and CPO to track ongoing backlog
- Communications - identification and oversight of effective collaboration and communications tools (eg JIRA / Trello)
- Work collaboratively with both partners and internal teams
We are looking for a process driven individual with a mix of analytical thinking, technical skills and a service focused mindset. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in scaling the platform and pricing technology to support the growth of business expansion around the world.
Technical skills required:
- Good understanding of cloud computing especially GCP
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted