Network Engineer - Warrington - £50,000
Within this position you're offered a great deal of flexibility as to how and where you conduct your work. With remote working options you can work up to 2/3 days a week from home.
This position is a great chance for someone who is eager to take on more responsibility, by designing and implementing complex networking solutions. Working as part of a team you'll be tasked with improving the network infrastructure. Candidates who are predominantly familiar with these areas would be a great match:
- Expert understanding of LAN / WAN / WLAN management
- Experience of Firewall support (Fortinet/Juniper/Cisco)
- Strong background with any network monitoring solutions
- Any familiarity of SD-WAN is a bonus
If you are an expert Network Engineer who has an interest in delivering innovative network solutions, then please get in touch as this role would be ideal for you!
The rewards are pretty good as well:
- Salary of between 40 - 50k dependant on experience
- Yearly bonus scheme
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Remote working options
- Training budget
- Free local gym membership
Interviews are taking place ASAP, feel free to get in touch for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted