Data Centre Engineer (Based in Frankfurt, Germany) - Hedge Fund - Energy Trading
Successful Hedge Fund looking to grow their Frankfurt office looking across EU/ UK candidates. We are looking for a Data Centre Engineer to join the team, you will be responsible for all physical hardware and infrastructure used in a data centre environment. You will be setting up the infrastructure and data centre from scratch as we are moving into a new building. You will be working on global projects with the main focus on the Frankfurt data centre. The role will start off initially remote till the new office is ready, so the on boarding will be quick and fully remote.
The successful Data Centre Engineer will have:
- Able to prioritise quickly and work on multiple high profile work items simultaneously.
- Comfortable using Linux command line tools
- CCENT, equivalent or work experience.
- Good understanding of modern data centre principles.
- In depth knowledge based on experience of working with computing hardware and connectivity.
- Understands cabling standards, best practises and different cable and termination types
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted