Recruitment Delivery Consultant (Non-BD) - Manchester
onezeero. Is on the look-out for you to be our Delivery consultant / Lead to help fill lots of roles within existing clients within onezeero.
This is a non-BD role with a focus on building relationships with hiring managers within existing clients and fulfilment of roles.
Working with our current 'Team of the year' in Manchester this is a really exciting opportunity to fill an extremely lucrative void for us and more importantly money to be made for you.
This is a permanent role working for onezeero as an employee delivering into existing accounts.
The opportunity: Are you thinking that i am recruiter that has worked within an account management / delivery role or even a 360 position and have extensive knowledge of the recruitment process (perm or contract market) but need more opportunity to deliver into exciting clients without the need to 'cold call'? This could be the move you've been waiting for.
You will have freedom and be involved in assisting hiring managers and developing accounts. We'll offer you amazing training and development and a defined progression path.
We like to work in an adult environment, your work attire should mirror your community, therefore our people pick their own work attire rather be dictated by corporate rules.
We are extremely motivated, but professional; enthusiastic, but informed; creative, but conscientious.
With our expertise in providing bespoke solutions to clients ranging from major banks and FTSE 100 organisations to incubated start-ups and online social content providers that keep us busy with their humour and their roles, onezeero are evolving and adapting constantly. Above all we are all aiming towards the same goals and you are rewarded for collaboration.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and nurturing the relationship within various accounts and delivering into this account
- Organise and maintain a strong relationship with clients
- Proficient in full life cycle IT recruitment delivery
- Ability to qualify technical job specifications with line management
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders with various clients
- Ability to identify process improvements and efficiency's in relation to recruitment best practice
- Be approachable and encourage collaborative learning and also collaborative working
Remuneration and benefits include:
- A bespoke commission structure
- A number of amazing incentive and rewards including Top table Lunch Clubs, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, BUPA healthcare etc.
- Real and proven career fast-track progression with training and support provided throughout your career path
- You get your birthday off
- Duvet days for when your team have overachieved target
- We offer flexible working / parental leave
- 4pm finish pay day Fridays to get your weekend started early
- Free cereal and fruit to keep the energy levels high
Next steps from you:
No CV, no problem! Most Recruiters don't actually a CV. Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly on 0161 5077276. Simple. Because I understand looking for a job is a full time job. Leave the leg work to me - I am paid to do it
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.