IT Recruitment Consultant - (Development Market)
(360 / Full Life cycle / New Business Development)
onezeero. - London
£25,000 - £40,000 Basic
PLUS + Margin Linked Uncapped Commission + NO Threshold + No Cap + Excellent Flexi Benefits
Where do I start?
After 4-5 months out the game its been difficult to try and keep track of what has happened in the market to all those exceptional talented IT recruiters. Some recruiters have had a good experience and been looked after well ... others have not been so fortunate.
No doubt we still find ourselves in strange times, while it has been extremely challenging for everyone to adapt to these changes, we all have our own unique story and experience through this, but I do believe we are all starting to turn a corner.
Things are getting busier with our clients, our candidates and our consultants. All this has a positive knock on effect for OneZeero....... And a key strategic vacancy has now presented itself in London for an experienced IT recruitment consultant. The requirement comes with clear progression plans for the right person to step in to a "people management" and mentoring role should they desire to pursue that path.
Here at OneZeero our ethos has always been about: "adapting to stay ahead in the rapidly-changing technology sector" and our ability to adapt has certainly helped over the last couple of months!
Who We Are:
Specialist recruiters within technology, onezeero works with over 300 clients, including over half of the FTSE 250. Our client base is ever growing though, with an expansion into Europe and from our UK offices. Throw in an in-house L&D and Innovation team, and the opportunities to progress are endless. Our commission scheme is margin-linked, meaning your earning potential is in your power. Meanwhile, incentive trip locations include Barbados, Marbella, and New York. Onezeero believes in a tight knit, non-corporate culture; championing a casual dress code, regular socials, weekly games, early Friday finishes, and lots more.
You & The Team You'll Be Joining:
Onezeero is looking for an experienced tech, IT, or digital recruiter - with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop new business - to join the London Software Development team (home to 5 recruiters, and headed up by a manager who has 18+ years' experience in tech recruitment to learn from!)
Being a 360 / full life cycle IT Recruitment is at the very heart of what we do here at OneZeero, so to be considered for this role you MUST have a proven billing track record in IT recruitment.
A Snapshot Of The Opportunity?
At the core of your 360 recruitment role, you'll be:
- Consulting clients on their recruitment process and candidate attraction strategies,
- Attending / co-hosting tech events, and much more
- Headhunting the best tech candidates in the market
- Developing and nurturing new business relationships with the Software Development world
The Onezeero culture?
Our recruiters bring talent and personality to the table. Among us, there's a 1997 skipping rope champ of East "Landan", a part-time nightclub owner, and a relative of actor (!) Eddie Murphy's. All in all, our Onezeero heeroes & heeroines make this a fun place to work. During this strange time, we are all working as a split between the office and remotely from home. This will continue to do so moving forward as we return to the new kind of normal.
However when you are in the office - other highlights include:
- Dress down, every day
- Unlimited banter and laughs (discretionary)
- Set and own your KPIs (micromanagement - free zone / zero politics)
- Socials: Thai feast in the office, cooked by pros? Ace. Quiz night? Questionable general knowledge. Drinks? Standard vs. fancy, depending on the weather
- Competitions: themes have been GoT, Xmas etc... (a bit of fun)
The Benefits + Incentives (The Fun Stuff).
- Your birthday off: enough said
- A unique commission structure: a deal's % fee equals your commission % + 5% if you get 3 interviews for a candidate (hello mega earning potential!)
- A collaborative working environment, underpinned by an experienced senior management team
- Become a specialist in your market, thanks to our in-house L&D training programme delivered by our team of experts
- An online coaching tool, to enhance your well-being, engagement, and productivity
- Tech and tools to help you work better (comms platform, AI software, video platform)
- Incentives: annual 'Elite trip (Ibiza, NY, Barbados) and quarterly 'top table lunches
- Mentoring by your manager and the senior consultants
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Xmas to NY shutdown
- An agile career path to reflect your long-term ambitions
- Annual conference + awards
- An in-house marketing team
- Office sausage dog called Lady
No CV, no problem! Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly. Lets talk!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted