IT Recruitment Consultant Development LondonGBP23000 GBP35000 per annum DOEUncapped Commission + No Threshold + No Cap + Excellent Benefits About us:An inspired concept in the...
IT Recruitment Consultant - (Development Market)
onezeero. - London
£23,000 - £35,000 Basic
PLUS + Margin Linked Uncapped Commission + NO Threshold + No Cap + Excellent Flexi Benefits
Who We Are:
Specialist recruiters within technology, onezeero works with over 300 clients, including over half of the FTSE 250. Our client base is ever growing though, with an expansion into Europe and from our UK offices. Throw in an in-house L&D and Innovation team, and the opportunities to progress are endless. Our commission scheme is margin-linked, meaning your earning potential is in your power. Meanwhile, incentive trip locations include Barbados, Marbella, and New York. Onezeero believes in a tight knit, non-corporate culture; championing a casual dress code, regular socials, weekly games, early Friday finishes, and lots more.
You & The Team You'll Be Joining:
Onezeero is looking for an experienced tech, IT, or digital recruiter - with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop new business - to join the London Software Development team (home to 5 recruiters, and headed up by a manager who has 18+ years' experience in tech recruitment!).
A Snapshot Of The Opportunity?
At the core of your 360 recruitment role, you'll be:
- Consulting clients on their recruitment process and candidate attraction strategies,
- Attending / co-hosting tech events, and much more
- Headhunting the best tech candidates in the market
- Developing and nurturing new business relationships with the Software Development world
The Onezeero culture?
Our recruiters bring talent and personality to the table. Among us, there's a 1997 skipping rope champ of East "Landan", a part-time nightclub owner, and a relative of actor (!) Eddie Murphy's. All in all, our Onezeero heeroes & heeroines make this a fun place to work. Other highlights are:
- Dress down, every day
- Unlimited banter and laughs (discretionary)
- Set and own your KPIs (micromanagement-free zone)
- Weekly Fri challenge: nominate a diff team rep to win you all 30 more mins for lunch
- Fridays, 3pm wrap-up: enjoy a drink over a chat on the week's progress, led by a member of the senior team ( sat on the sales floor #OpenDoorPolicy)
- Socials: Thai feast in the office, cooked by pros? Ace. Quiz night? Questionable general knowledge. Drinks? Standard vs. fancy, depending on the weather
- Competitions: themes have been GoT, Xmas etc.
- Celebratory song to announce your latest deal: so far on the playlist, we have a real mix with the likes of Kanye West, Spice Girls, and Blur
The Benefits + Incentives (The Fun Stuff).
- Your birthday off: enough said
- A unique commission structure: a deal's % fee equals your commission % + 5% if you get 3 interviews for a candidate (hello mega earning potential!)
- A collaborative working environment, underpinned by an experienced senior management team
- Become a specialist in your market, thanks to our in-house L&D training programme delivered by our team of experts
- An online coaching tool, to enhance your well-being, engagement, and productivity
- Tech and tools to help you work better (comms platform, AI software, video platform)
- Incentives: annual 'Elite trip (Ibiza, NY, Barbados) and quarterly 'top table lunches (think Michelin-starred eateries)
- 4pm payday Friday finishes
- Mentoring by your manager and the senior consultants
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Xmas to NY shutdown
- An agile career path to reflect your long-term ambitions (see diagram)
- Annual conference + awards
- An in-house marketing team
- Office sausage dog called Lady
No CV, no problem! Under 30% of recruiters actually have a CV. Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly. Simple. Because I understand looking for a job is a full time job. Leave the leg work to me!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.