IT Recruitment Manager
Onezeero - Leeds City
£££ Excellent Package & Opportunity £££
Who we are:
Specialist recruiters within technology, Onezeero works with over 300 clients, including over half of the FTSE 250. Our client base is ever growing though, with expansion into Europe and from our UK offices. Throw in an in-house L&D and Innovation team, and the opportunities to progress are endless. Our commission scheme is margin-linked, meaning your earning potential is in your power. Meanwhile, incentive trip locations include Barbados, Marbella, and New York. Onezeero believes in a tight knit, non-corporate culture; championing a casual dress code, regular socials, weekly games, early Friday finishes, and lots more.
You plus the team you'll be joining.
Onezeero is looking for experienced tech recruitment Team Leader / Manager to lead and play an integral part of the early stages of growth strategy to develop the Leeds office. Zero politics and a real opportunity to shape a team around you. There is an opportunity for you to inherit a warm perm and contract desk, with a key member of staff already in place.
You may be a Senior Consultant at your current company but feel held back. There might not be scope to promote you to Team Leader or Manager, yet you are hungry and ready for that promotion and opportunity. OR you might already be a Team Leader / Manager at an IT Recruitment company but would like to grow your own team and put a stamp in the marekt and do things your way - ZERO politics and a great opportunity to progress to Director Level.
A snapshot of the opportunity?
The core of your 360 role will see you:
- Developing plans and strategy for team growth
- Working with our Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to come up with innovative and business ideas
- Responsible for the team's financials (profit and loss, forecasting etc.) and business reviews
- Mentoring, guiding, and managing your team members as they come on board.
- Leading from the front - generating valuable info to develop the team, attending candidate and client meetings, developing new business, and demonstrating expert knowledge in your vertical market
The onezeero culture?
Our recruiters bring talent and personality to the table. Among us, there's a 1997 skipping rope champ of East "Landan", a part-time nightclub owner, and a relative of actor (!) Eddie Murphy's. All in all, our Onezeero heeroes & heeroines make this a fun place to work. Other highlights are:
- Dress down, every day
- Unlimited banter and laughs (discretionary)
- Socials: Thai feast in the office, cooked by pros? Ace. Quiz night? Questionable general knowledge. Drinks? Standard vs. fancy, depending on the weather
- Competitions: themes have been GoT, Xmas etc.
- Be appreciated, respected and trusted.
Benefits + incentives (the fun stuff).
- Your birthday off: enough said
- A unique commission structure: a deal's % fee equals your commission % + 5% if you get 3 interviews for a candidate (hello mega earning potential!)
- A collaborative working environment, underpinned by an experienced senior management team
- Become a specialist in your market, thanks to our in-house L&D training programme delivered by our team of experts
- An online coaching tool, to enhance your well-being, engagement, and productivity
- Tech and tools to help you work better (comms platform, video platform)
- Incentives: annual 'Elite trip (Ibiza, NY, Barbados) and quarterly 'top table lunches (think Michelin-starred eateries)
- 4pm payday Friday finishes
- Mentoring by your manager and the senior consultants
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Xmas to NY shutdown
- An agile career path to reflect your long-term ambitions
- Annual conference + awards
- An in-house marketing team
No CV, no problem! Under 30% of recruiters actually have a CV. Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly. Simple. Because I understand looking for a job is a full-time job. Leave the leg work to me!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted