Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant - Leeds
GBP24000 - GBP40000 per annum benefits package to be discussed
NO Threshold + No Cap + Uncapped MARGIN Linked Commission + Excellent Benefits
onezeero. Is on the look-out for experienced IT recruitment consultants to join a highly established business who work with over 300 clients in the UK and we want you to help grow and develop your career.
Who are we?Specialist recruiters within technology, we work with over 300 clients, including over half of the FTSE 250. Our client base is ever growing though, with an expansion into Europe to go with their UK offices. Throw in an in-house L&D and Innovation team, and the opportunities to progress are endless. Our commission scheme is margin-linked, meaning your earning potential is in your power. Meanwhile, incentive trip locations include Barbados, Marbella, and New York. Onezeero believes in a tight knit, non-corporate culture; championing a casual dress code, regular socials, weekly games, early Friday finishes, and lots more.
The opportunity:Are you thinking I'm an experienced recruiter and have extensive knowledge of my market and want to continue that OR have been successful but want to succeed in 1 of over 10 other vertical markets we work within. Well this could be the move you've been waiting for. You will have the opportunity to build a dual desk, utilise existing client base job roles and relationships with a BIG benefit to be discussed on the phone :-)
As part of a successful division you will help to nurture and grow the vertical market as you see fit. You will have complete freedom to be involved in assisting in development of new business and driving sales. We'll offer you amazing training and development and a defined progression path.
Our recruiters bring talent and personality to the table. In short, there's a 1997 skipping rope champ of East "Landaaan", a part-time nightclub owner, and a relative of Eddie Murphy's (yes, the actor!) among us. All in all, our Onezeero heeroes and heeroines - as we affectionately call them - make this a fun place to work.
Other highlights are:
- Friday wrap-up, led by a member of senior management (you'll find them sat on the sales floor among our teams) Socials: Thai feast in the office, cooked by pros? Was ace. Quiz night? Got the trophy. Drinks at the local? Tradition. Payday brekkie in fancy places? Always * Competitions: to date, themes have been Game of Thrones, Xmas, and, of course, superheeroes / superheeroines * Weekly team challenge: nominate a different rep for each activity * Drinks trolley every Friday at 3PM: complete with beers, wine, soft drinks, coffee etc.
We like to work in an adult environment, your work attire should mirror your community, therefore our people pick their own work attire rather be dictated by corporate rules.We are extremely motivated, but professional; enthusiastic, but informed; creative, but conscientious.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and nurturing new contract business relationships
- Organise and direct contract sales activity
- Be a role model for the business and for your team
- Be approachable and encourage collaborative learning and also working
Remuneration and benefits include:
- Margin Linked (you will be surprised how good this is and uncapped commission - Genuinely)
- A number of amazing incentive and rewards including Top table Lunch Clubs, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, BUPA healthcare etc.
- Real and proven career fast-track progression with training and support provided throughout your career path
- You get your birthday off
- Duvet days for when you have overachieved target
- We offer flexible working / parental leave and Childcare subsidiaries
- 4pm finish pay day Fridays to get your weekend started early
- Free cereal and fruit to keep the energy levels high
Next steps from you:
No CV, no problem! Under 30% of recruiters actually have a CV. Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly. Simple. Because I understand looking for a job is a full time job. Leave the leg work to me!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted