A Technical Risk Manager is required to join a leading, international business in their Manchester office. You will be providing expert technical advice, guidance and...
Recruitment Account Manager - Manchester
*THIS IS A NON-BD ROLE, WORKING WITH OUR BIGGEST CLIENTS*
onezeero. Is on the look-out for you to be our newest account manager for our successful delivery team in Manchester. You will be working in our highest billing team with jobs to work from day 1! Working out of our vibrant office based in the heart of Manchester this is a really exciting opportunity to for someone looking to support, deliver and enhance their career.
Who are we?
An inspired concept in the minds of self-proclaimed tech lovers. A fairly new name that reflects our digital heritage (dating back 40 years!). And a shared vision to embody the highest level of expertise in the industry.
Welcome to onezeero. ,a market-leading specialist in technology and IT recruitment solutions. Home to a great team of over 60 recruiters, we partner with our clients covering perm and contract roles for all things tech through a variety of innovative solutions. We're transforming the tech recruitment industry from the inside out. We are part of Impellam Group and benefit from the extensive staffing industry expertise and global network.
In a nutshell.
We are looking for innovative, forward-thinking and agile recruiters to join our journey. You'll become part of a programme that has landed major contracts in 2018 already, almost doubling our turnover to an estimated £55m for 2019 and truly developed our offering to the niche technology talent acquisition. And we're only just getting started with our new strategy.
You'll be joining our business at a pivotal point in our history.
Naturally, you will also form part of our business growth strategy, helping us to increase our market share while building on our reputation as a leading technology talent solutions provider.
The opportunity: Are you thinking that I am a recruiter that has worked within an account management / delivery role and have extensive knowledge of IT recruitment but need more opportunity to delivery into market leading, innovative and well-known brands? This is the move you've been waiting for! You will have complete freedom and be involved in assisting in development of the accounts. Your seat will look out over the autumnal Manchester sky line with the arndale centre a 3 minute walk away.
The culture: We like to work in an adult environment, your work attire should mirror your community, therefore our people pick their own work attire rather be dictated by corporate rules. We are extremely motivated, but professional; enthusiastic, but informed; creative, but conscientious.
With our expertise in providing bespoke solutions to clients ranging from major banks and FTSE 100 organisations to incubated start-ups and online social content providers that keep us busy with their humour and their roles, onezeero are evolving and adapting constantly. Above all we are all aiming towards the same goals and you are rewarded for collaboration.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Building and enhancing the relationship with various attractive accounts with IT roles to work on from day 1
- Proficient in full life cycle IT recruitment delivery / account management
- Ability to qualify technical job specifications with line management
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders with the various clients
- Ability to identify process improvements and efficiency's in relation to recruitment best practice
- Be approachable and encourage collaborative learning and also collaborative working
Remuneration and benefits include:
- Good commission structure, especially with the volume of roles
- A number of amazing incentive and rewards including Top table Lunch Clubs, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, BUPA healthcare etc.
- Real and proven career fast-track progression with training and support provided throughout your career path
- You get your birthday off
- Duvet days for when your team have overachieved target
- We offer flexible working
- 4pm finish pay day Fridays to get your weekend started early
- Free cereal and fruit to keep the energy levels high
Next steps from you:
No CV, no problem! Most Recruiters don't actually a CV. Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly on 0161 5077276. Simple. Because I understand looking for a job is a full time job. Leave the leg work to me - I am paid to do it
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.