A Technical Product Manager with experience of Optimal Networking products is required to join a growing business in West Yorkshire. This is a very unique...
Technical Product Owner
My client is a global media, advertisement investment business based in Central London.
They are looking to appoint a Product Owner on a permanent basis as they have created a brand new global platform that will help form their strategic solution.
You will also have access to the latest cutting edge tools that are being used currently.
You will be working with different business sponsors, teams and clients and will form a product view, adoption and roll-out.
- Create, manage and communicate the short, medium and long term roadmap for your component and ensure alignment to business defined milestones and deliveries
- Work with the Scrum Master and delivery teams
- Ensure your platform component aligns to the agreed non functional requirements, provides diagnostics and is delivered with a first class ability to rapidly identify, fix and deploy in reaction to production issues
- Work with Technical Authors to ensure that appropriate documentation is created for the platform component to allow long term maintainability and extensibility; and for all APIs / interfaces to facilitate integration with the component
- Ensure security and data privacy is embedded by design in all aspects of the component build and run lifecycle
- Collaborate with other technical product owners or technology functions to ensure all functional and non functional capabilities required by any stakeholders are appropriately identified
- Significant experience in product and engineering management in a complex environment
- Significant experience in managing and leading other team members
- Ideally experience from organisation with strong software engineering ethos
- Experience with online collaboration tools such as Office365 and the Atlassian toolset
- Strong cross functional collaboration with peers across different disciplines
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to effectively communicate between business leaders and tech talent pool demonstrating stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong understanding of market trends and best practices within technology and technical product management
- High level of analytical, communication and negotiating skills
- High character and integrity, is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs
- Skilled at defining and prioritising technical product initiatives in a complex architecture
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.