Are you a Product Owner/Manager? Or are you a product focused Business Analyst? A new permanent role has become available near Liverpool with flexible working,...
An exciting opportunity for a Product Owner with experience delivering product strategy design and implementation is required to join a leading organisation in their Manchester office.
As the Product Owner, you will be defining, managing and implementing change across software platforms / products. This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst / Product Owner / Software Project Coordinator looking to work within a business where you'll be both valued and add value.
About the role:
As the Product Owner you will be involved with leading the scoping and delivery of assigned software products within the business. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Taking ownership of the relationship with internal users, stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Production of functional documentation to ensure the successful and efficient delivery of systems development requirements
- Planning, provisioning, reporting and progress updates for project meetings
- Capturing and prioritising enhancement requests
- Provision of user acceptance testing scripts
- Mentorship of team members
As the Software Product Owner, you will have had prior experience within a similar role, such as Project Coordination / Management; Product Owner; or a product focussed Business Analysis who has worked using agile frameworks. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- At least 1-3 years' experience
- Experience working within a development environment and Agile
- Excellent project planning and execution experience
- Use of delivery tools such as Jira / Target process
- Confident and credible - able to engage with stakeholders and users at all levels
- User story mapping
- Exposure to Kano analysis, Critical Pathway Analysis, The Lean Wastes and Queue Management
- Commercial sales and Account Management experience is highly desirable
- Complex data products experience is desirable
This is an exciting role within a unique business who have exceptional staff retention, due to the owners of the business investing in their staff and appreciating the value of every employee. The business are offering up to £40,000 and extensive benefits.
This is a permanent role and applicants are expected to be eligible to work in the UK. If you meet some or all of the criteria above and live in or around Manchester, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.