A Delivery Manager or Project Manager with experience of delivering digital or ecommerce software integrations into retail organisations is required to join a leading, global...
A Delivery Manager or Project Manager with experience of delivering digital or ecommerce software integrations into retail organisations is required to join a leading, global ecommerce organisation based from their Manchester office. You will be leading and managing the delivery and implementations of a unique software product across a variety of retailers in the UK.
About the role:
As the Delivery Manager you will taking ownership of the delivery of a unique software product into retail organisations, responsible for the planning, status reporting, issue management and release management. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Working within a team on end to end delivery of the product for external customers
- Conducting predominantly remote engagement and support
- Assisting the management team with continual process improvements
- Advising on project design, business analysis and testing
- Ensuring industry best practice techniques with design, implementations and solutions delivery
As the Delivery Manager you will have previous experience within a software project delivery environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Full SDLC experience in an Digital / eCommerce environment
- Agile delivery experience
- Strong Technical team lead or Project Management experience
- Onsite delivery of software integrations
- Experience of cloud based API platforms
- Exposure to eCommerce plugins such as Woocommerce, Websphere, Shopify would be highly beneficial to your application
- Available to travel to Australia up to eight weeks per year
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Manager who'd like to work in an environment where you'll have more autonomy, work within a fast paced, dynamic organisation and the opportunity to lead high profile, exciting projects in a rapidly growing and progressive ecommerce environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.